双语美文:即使素未谋面也可以爱你

发布日期:2019-05-19 09:45 本文摘要:You dont need to know them to show them some love不必曾经相识,你也可以让其他人感受到人间温情。 Seen a group of 15 youngin from my Hidden Gems Thrift Store in the parking lot acting like some young teens do.我在停车场看到一群孩子,一共有15

  You dont need to know them to show them some love……不必曾经相识,你也可以让其他人感受到人间温情。

  

  Seen a group of 15 youngin from my Hidden Gems Thrift Store in the parking lot acting like some young teens do.我在停车场看到一群孩子,一共有15个,他们的衣着并不体面,行为举止像一群不良少年

  

  I 1stapproached them about the noise level and the rock throwing in the parking lot.我第一次接近他们,是为了告诉他们,在停车场里不应该大声喧哗,更不能扔石子。

  

  They listened but I could see they didnt fully grasp what I had to say.他们注意听了我的话,可是我能看出,他们没有完全明白我的意思。

  

  20mins later my landlord is now talking to them.20分钟过后,轮到这里的业主来跟他们谈话了。

  

  He trying to explain the errors of their current behavior.他试着向孩子们解释,他们的行为错在哪里

  

  I soon joined him in the discussion as we both pointed out the greatness each individual possessed.我很快加入了他们的谈话,我和业主同时指出,每个人心里都蕴藏着巨大的潜能

  

  Still hammering the message this is a business incubator not a playground.同时我们再三强调,这里是商业孵化器基地,不是游乐场。

  

  I then told everyone give me 20mins I will get you all McDonalds!随后我对孩子们说,给我20分钟,我去买麦当劳来给大家吃。

  

  Now we really talking theyre language.现在他们终于听懂了我们的话了。

  

  One teen asked....you mean we can order anything we want?一个十来岁的孩子问,“你是说,我们可以想点什么就点什么吗?”

  

  I replied why not.我回答道,“为什么不呢。”

  

  With apuzzled stare he said thank you.他有些疑惑的瞪大眼睛看着我,然后说了声谢谢。

  

  I replied Youre welcome I got your back!我回道,“不用谢,给你点赞!”

  

  If we are to be this village that we seek.我们总在寻觅一个温情的地球村,一个桃花源,如果想要找到它,

  

  These challenging moments dont become a challenge they become a part of the build.这样挑战我们耐心和情绪的时刻将不再是挑战,它们会成为桃花源的一部分。

  

  The Thank you is enough for mygenerosity .一句谢谢足以回报我的慷慨。

  

  Countine to show these youngin you care.请继续让孩子们知道,你关心着他们。

  

  I dont have to know you to show you.即使你认识你,我也能让你明白,

  

  I love you.我爱你。

  

   

  

  翻译:小木双语美文:即使素未谋面也可以爱你