英语故事可以帮助孩子提高英语水平?

发布日期:2019-05-26 17:00 本文摘要:众所周知,少儿英语学习其实也可以通过有趣的英语故事,帮助孩子累计英语单词量。培养英语兴趣。在阅读故事的同时,逐渐提高英语水平。 英语故事:小猫的颜色《Cats Colors》 阴天总是灰色的,于是小猫决定去寻找颜色。绿色的叶子;红色的小花;蓝色的池塘;紫

  众所周知,少儿英语学习其实也可以通过有趣的英语故事,帮助孩子累计英语单词量。培养英语兴趣。在阅读故事的同时,逐渐提高英语水平。

  

  英语故事:小猫的颜色《Cat's Colors》

  阴天总是灰色的,于是小猫决定去寻找颜色。绿色的叶子;红色的小花;蓝色的池塘;紫色的蝴蝶;黑色的夜空;黄色的月亮。每找到一种颜色,小猫身上就多一种色彩……小猫最后会变成什么样子呢?

  I’m Cat.

  我是一只猫咪。

  What is my favorite color?

  我最喜欢的颜色是什么呢?

  Is it Green?

  是绿色吗?

  Green is the grass where I like to walk.

  绿色是我喜欢走过的草地。

  Is it Pink?

  是粉色吗?

  Pink are the petals of my favorite flowers.

  粉色是我最喜欢的花瓣。

  Is it Black?

  是黑色吗?

  Black is the night when bats swoop and soar.

  黑色是有蝙蝠飞扑而过的黑夜。

  Is it Red?

  是红色吗?

  Red is the rug where I snooze by the fire.

  红色是我在炉火旁打盹儿时趴着的地毯。

  Is it Yellow?

  是黄色吗?

  Yellow is the sand on the sunny beach.

  黄色是大海边阳光照耀下的沙滩。

  Is it Purple?

  是紫色吗?

  Purple is the yarn I tangle in my claws.

  紫色是会缠住我的爪子的毛线团。

  Is it Brown?

  是棕色吗?

  Brown is the earth where I dig my holes.

  棕色我挖洞洞时候的土壤。

  Is it Blue?

  是蓝色吗?

  Blue is the sky where I chase the birds.

  蓝色是我追逐小鸟时的天空。

  Is it White?

  是白色吗?

  White are the clouds floating in the sky.

  白色是在天空中飘浮的白云。

  Is it Orange?

  是橙色吗?

  Yes! Because…

  就是它!因为……

  Orange is the color of my mother.

  橙色是我妈妈身上的颜色。

  英语故事:小鸡潘妮《Henny Penny》

  One day Henny Pennywas eatingcorn in the farmyard.

  有一天,母鸡潘妮正在农家宅院里吃玉米。

  whack! . . . an acorn fell on her head.

  "Oh,my!"said Henny Penny. "The skyis falling!The sky is falling. I must go and tell the King."

  一颗橡子从树上掉下来,砸在她的脑袋上。

  “我的天哪!”母鸡潘妮说,“天要塌下来了,我必须得告诉国王去。”

  So she went along and she went along and she went along until she met Cocky Locky.

  "Hello, Henny Penny,"said Cocky Locky."Where are you going?"

  "The sky is falling and I must go and tell the king," said Henny Penny.

  她走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了公鸡洛基。

  “喔喔喔!母鸡潘妮,你这是去哪啊?”公鸡洛基问。

  母鸡潘妮说,“天要塌下来了,我正要去禀告国王呢!”

  "Oh, may I go with you?" asked Cocky Locky.

  "Certainly!"said Henny Penny.

  “我可以跟你一起去吗?”公鸡洛基问。

  “当然可以。”母鸡潘妮说。

  所以母鸡潘妮和公鸡洛基一起去告诉国王天要塌下来了。

  So theywent alongand they went along and they went along until they met Ducky Lucky.

  "Hello, Henny Penny and Cocky Locky, " said Ducky Lucky,"Where are you going?"

  他们走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了鸭子达基。

  “嘎嘎嘎!你们要去哪呢,母鸡潘妮和公鸡洛基?”鸭子拉基问道。

  "The sky is fallingand we must go and tell the King," said Henny Penny and Cocky Locky.

  "Oh! May I go with you?" asked Ducky Lucky.

  "Certainly!"said Henny Penny and Cocky Locky.

  “哦,我们正要去告诉国王天要塌下来了。”母鸡潘妮和公鸡洛基说。

  “我能和你们一起去吗?”鸭子拉基问道。

  “当然可以啦。”母鸡潘妮和公鸡洛基说。

  所以母鸡潘妮,公鸡洛基和鸭子拉基一起去告诉国王天要塌下来了。

  So theywent along and they went along and they went alonguntil they met Goosey Loosey.

  "Hello,Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky," said Goosey Loosey. "Where are you going?"

  他们走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了灰鹅露西。

  “咕咕咕,你们去哪啊,母鸡潘妮,公鸡洛基,鸭子拉基?”灰鹅露西问。

  "Thesky is falling and we must go and tell the king," said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky.

  "Oh!May I go with you?" asked Goosey Loosey.

  "Certainly!"said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky.

  “哦,我们正要去告诉国王天要塌下来了。”母鸡潘妮和公鸡洛基和鸭子拉基说。

  “我能和你们一起去吗?”灰鹅露西问道。

  “当然可以啦。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基和鸭子拉基说。

  所以母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基和灰鹅露西一起去告诉国王天要塌下来了。

  So they went along and they went along and they went along until they met Turkey Lurkey.

  "Hello, Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey," said Turkey Lurkey."Where are you going?"

  他们走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了火鸡乐基。

  “咯咯咯,”火鸡乐基说,“你们去哪啊,母鸡潘妮,公鸡洛基,鸭子拉基和灰鹅露西?”

  "The sky is fallingand we must go and tell the king," said Henny Penny, CockyLocky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey.

  "Oh! May I go with you?"asked Turkey Lurkey.

  "Certainly!"saidHenny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey.

  “哦,我们正要去告诉国王天要塌下来了。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基和灰鹅露西说。

  “我能和你们一起去吗?”火鸡乐基问道。

  “当然可以啦。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基和灰鹅露西说。

  所以母鸡潘妮,公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基一起去告诉国王天要塌下来了。

  So they went along and they went along, and they went along until they met Foxy Loxy.

  他们走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了狐狸洛克斯。

  "Greetings, Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey," said Foxy Loxy,"Where are you going?".

  “你们去哪啊,母鸡潘妮,公鸡洛基,鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基?”狐狸洛克斯问道。

  "The sky is fallingand wemust go and tell the king," said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky,Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey.

  “哦,我们正要去告诉国王天要塌下来了。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基说。

  "You'll never get there intime," said Foxy Loxy. "Come with me andI'll show you the shortcut."

  “哦,”狐狸洛克斯说,“但这不是去国王那儿的路啊,母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基。跟我来,我带你们走一条去国王宫殿的近路。”

  "Certainly!"said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey. And they followed Foxy Loxy right into his cave.

  “太好了。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基说。

  他们走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,一直走到狐狸洛克斯的山洞。

  他们都跟着狐狸洛克斯进去了。

  Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkeywere never seen again.. .

  .. . and no one ever told the king the sky was falling.

  自那以后,再也没有人见过母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基。

  也没有人去告诉过国王说天要塌下来了。但是.......

  好了,今天Monkey老师分享就到这里了,我们下期再会吧!

  了解更多“幼少儿英语学习知识”关注我们公众号(csftlp),好了今天小编的分享就到这里咯!

  

英语故事可以帮助孩子提高英语水平?