1. allow sb to do sth 允许某人去做某事
My father allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. asked sb to do sth 叫某人做事某事
My father asked me to study hard.
He asked me not to swim alone.
be asked to do sth 被叫去做某事/被邀请去做某事
I was asked to have a dinner with them yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth 胆寒做某事
She is afraid to ask me questions.
4. be afaid of doing sth 胆寒做某事
I am afraid of going out at night.
5. be afaid of sth 胆寒某物
He is afraid of snakes.
6. be amazed to do sth 对做某事感到惊诧
He was amazed to meet the girl there.
be amazed at sth 对某事感到惊诧
they were amazed at the news.
7. be busy doing/with sth 忙于做某事
I was busy washing my car at that time. 当初候我正忙于清洗我的车子。
I am busy with my work.
the bus is coming/the dog is dying.
9. be excited to do sth 对做……感到亢奋
Jacky was excited to travel there by plane.
be excited at sth
Lily was excited at his words.
be excited about doing sth
he was excited about passing the exam without going overing books.
10. be frightened to do sth 胆寒去做某事
Sam is frightened to ride a horse.
11. be glad/happy to do sth 愉快去做某事
She is happy to clean theblackboard with me.
be pleased to do sth愉快做某事
She was pleased to helpthe old man yesterday.
be pleased with sth 对某事感到愉快/合意
The teacher was pleasedwith my answer.
12.be interested in sth/doing sth 对某事感兴致/对做某事感兴致
She is interested inswimming in the river.
My btother is interestedin Chinese.
13. be/get ready for/to do sth
be ready for 为某事做好了准备
We are ready for the exam.
Be ready to do sth 为做某事做好了准备
We are ready to have a birthday party for her.
get ready for sth为某事在做准备
We are getting ready for the exam.
14. be surprised to do sth 对做某事感到惊诧
be surprised at sth 对某事感到惊诧
This is nothing to be surprised at.
I'd be surprised to see him on such an occasion.
15. be worth doing sth 上算做某事
It was too remote to be worth thinking about.
16. 初步去做某事begin to do sth begin/start to do/doing sth
When do children begin to go to school?
17. can/be able to afford sth 有实力担当……
At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.
18. can/may/must do sth could/would/should/might do sth
We may come at another time.
19. can't wait todo sth 迫不急待地去做某事
I can’t wait to hear the news.
20. decide to do sth 定夺去做某事
make up one's mind to do sth 下决计去做某事
make a decision to do sth 对做某事作出定夺
What do they decide to do?
I have made up my mind to go with him
21. deserve to do sth 上算/应该做……
We must admit that she did deserve to win.
22. encourage sb to do sth 激发某人去做某事
Encourage them to do some other helpful recreations.
23. enjoy doing sth 酷爱去做某事
I enjoy reading the story book
24. expect to do sth 巴望去做某事
Don't expect him to help you.
25. fail to do sth 做某事失败
succeed doing sth 胜利做了某事
If you don' t work, you willfail to pass the exam.
26. finish doing sth 做完某事
After finish doing your homework, you can have a rest.
27. follow sb to do sth 跟随某人去做某事
Follow me to read the new words.
28. get sb to do sth / make sb do sth/ let sb do st 让某人做某事
Her jokes made us laugh.
29. get/have a chance to do sth 获取一个做某事的机遇
I'm very happy to have a chance to visit your school.
30. give/pass/show/lend/sell sb sth/sth to sb
buy/get/bring sb sth/sth for sb
Please give me a piece of paper.
I bought him a drink in return for his help.
31. go on to do sth /go on doing sth 继续做事
Go on doing the exercise after a short rest.
32. hate to do/doing sth 厌烦/不酷爱做某事
Ihate to tell the news to you.
33. have fun doing sth 做某事很有趣
Have fun getting to know each other.
34. have problems doing sth 做某事遭遇困难
Many people have problems getting to sleep at night.
35. have sb do sth/have sth done 让某人做某事
This is the best work you have ever done.
36. hear sb do sth 听到某人做某事
hear sb doing sth 听到某人正在做某事
I heard someone laughing.
37. help to do sth 救助做某事
help sb do sth 救助某人做某事
I'll help you clean the room.
38. hope/wish to do sth 巴望做某事
wish sb to do sth 巴望某人做某事
I wish to take this opportunity to thank you all.
39. It seems that 这像是……
seem to do sth
It'seems that you are lying.
Does that seem to make sense?
40. It's + adj+ to do sth .
It's+adj + to do sth
It's glad for him to hear the news.
41. It takes sb sometime/money to do sth . 消费某人多长日期做某事
It takes me an hour to walk there and back.
42. pay …for… cost spend…on…. it take …to do sth 消费
He paid for it out of his own pocket.
43. It's best for sb to do sth. 对某人来说做某事是优良的
It's best for you to do more exercise.
had better do sth 优良做某事
You had better go to the school.
44.It's time for sb to do sth 是某人做某事的时候了
It's time for us to have dinner.
45.keep doing sth 保持做某事
John always kept asking questions.
keep sb doing sth 让某人做某事
Don't keep me waiting.
keep sbfrom doing sth 禁止某人做某事
He keeps her from cutting the tree.
keep sb/sth +adj 使某人保持……的态势
Washingyour hands keeps you healthy.
46.learn to do sth 学做某事 Ilearn to play football.
learn sth from sb 向某人学习
I learn the spirit from him
47.like to do/doing sth 酷爱做某事 like sb to do sth 酷爱某人做某事
She likes swimming./She likes to swim this afternoon.
48.need to do sth/ need doing sth/need to be done 必要做某事
The garden needs to be watered. / The garden needs watering.
49. prefer to do sth rather than do sth 宁肯……而不愿……
I would prefer to spend the weekend at home rather than drive out.
prefer doing sth to doing sth 酷爱做……胜过做……
I prefer reading books to going shopping. 比起购物来，我更爱读书。
preferto do sth 酷爱做某事
a. 自我举荐 姓名、年岁、国籍、语言、相貌、实力、业余酷爱等
My name is Nancy Black. I’m an English girl. I’m from London. I’m nine. I’m not tall. My hair is long. I’m thin. My eyes are small.……
I’m from …. I speak …
I’m …minutes younger/older than sb.I am as …as….I have no brothers or sisters. I’m the only child in my family.
I am good at …. I don’t do well in …I run/ faster than…
My hobby is doing sth. My hobbies are I like doing sth.
I like swimming/rowing…